Thursday, September 25, 2008

thanks nicolle!!!

Today, I received a package from my prge spoiler, nicolle! :) I kind of like knowing early on who is spoiling me. :) She sent this super cool cat and sushi stitchmarkers!!! I love them! I now am the proud owner of Knitting Circles Around Socks and Nicolle made me a mix cd which I'm going to listen to on the way to work tomorrow in the morning! :) She also sent me some sock patterns. The one on the left is the Poseidon Socks pattern (boy, does she know me well! It is definitely up my alley!) and the Zombie socks pattern which I will eventually knit up using the jitterbug she sent me!! :) Thanks again Nicolle!!

7 comments:

  1. I like the sock. The pattern reminds me of little kitten whiskers. :)

    The chocolate was Green & Black Dark Organic Mint (cream filled squares.) Yummm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful package...you lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, a fun package ;) And your socks are pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love Jitterbug. I do. Great package you received!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!