Saturday, September 27, 2008

now i know what everyone was talking about

I've spent a good amount of my day (which has been spent in bed with my ankle elevated) on ravelry and now I truly know how addicting it can be. I've been playing afternoon scrabble, word association, and a couple other games on the remnants board which is now officially my favorite board to keep up with! lol. I'm considering casting on for a lace ribbon scarf (even though my ise6 pal gifted me with one!) and I know that I will definitely be casting on for my lapping waves hat--my needles finally came!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ravelry is addicting - one thing always leads to another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no your ankle is still bad!!!!We've got to get you all fixed up..real soon :)

    Ravelry is great, no doubt...I just wish I had more time to spend checking everything out ....no I do not want to get laid up to do it though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part in being my angel. Details here:
    http://knitpurlknitpearl.blogspot.com/2008/09/september-thirty-15-weeks-old.html

    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out my blog...you just won an award :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hear you...... Ravelry can be VERY addictive....!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!