Saturday, September 27, 2008
now i know what everyone was talking about
I've spent a good amount of my day (which has been spent in bed with my ankle elevated) on ravelry and now I truly know how addicting it can be. I've been playing afternoon scrabble, word association, and a couple other games on the remnants board which is now officially my favorite board to keep up with! lol. I'm considering casting on for a lace ribbon scarf (even though my ise6 pal gifted me with one!) and I know that I will definitely be casting on for my lapping waves hat--my needles finally came!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ravelry is addicting - one thing always leads to another!
ReplyDeleteOh, no your ankle is still bad!!!!We've got to get you all fixed up..real soon :)
ReplyDeleteRavelry is great, no doubt...I just wish I had more time to spend checking everything out ....no I do not want to get laid up to do it though ;)
Thanks for taking part in being my angel. Details here:
ReplyDeletehttp://knitpurlknitpearl.blogspot.com/2008/09/september-thirty-15-weeks-old.html
THANK YOU!
Check out my blog...you just won an award :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I hear you...... Ravelry can be VERY addictive....!
ReplyDelete