Saturday, June 6, 2009

actual knitting content!

I finished knitting my wedding shawl! I have to wait to block it though because I want to make sure I have the time to devote to the blocking process. I'll post pictures soon. I can't tell you how nice it was to finally be done with this! It was the only thing I worked on because I wanted to make sure I completed it in time. I can't wait to cast on for something new. Even though I've got socks in need of my attention! I received another installment from Three Irish Girls. Sharon is a genius. I really want to make something with the rosewood! It's gorgeous.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the wedding shawl all blocked out!

    Love the stash enhancement, yum. Especially the purple!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!