Friday, September 14, 2007

Second Chewy Spaghetti Shipment

Now, I know Sarah has yet to see what she received..but I don't know if she's reading my blog while she's at her parents' place. Some sad news--I didn't get to take Sarah to any cool yarn shops while she was out here. Unfortunately, she wasn't feeling well. Hope you're feeling better now!
So...here's what was in my second shipment: The soap is super cute. I love the little mints we received (though I have yet to have any!) and the sample of soak! This colorway is pretty. It is called Alluring. It's going to be even prettier all wound up. :)
Now next month, I should be receiving three sock club yarns--I signed up for a new one today. Shame on me, I know. I couldn't help it! I signed up for the tvyarn sock club. Jana is a sweetheart and after getting a look @ the 'Thelma & Louise' colorway, I'm regretting not having signed up sooner!

5 comments:

  1. Your alluring yarn is VERY alluring ;)

    Hope you have better commuting next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! You sure get some nice packages! Another sock club, LOL!

    Can't wait to see what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still sad I had to cancel :( Stupid stomach!

    Lucky you, my sheep was obliterated.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!