Thursday, September 6, 2007

sp 11 contest

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without? Currently, that would be my tape measure. Since sp 10, I've gained at least 3 more and try to carry one with me everywhere I go!
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project? Normally I do even though I won't get too much knitting done. It's just nice to have just in case.
3. Where have you traveled to that you'd consider your favorite spot? Hmm, I don't think I have a favorite spot. 4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it? No particular favorite at the moment since I've just been working off of patterns.
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)? Nope, not a podcast listener.
6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be? Yikes. Only one color for the rest of my life?? It would probably have to be green.
7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do? It would depend on what the project was and sometimes who the project is for. It all really just depends though.
8. Where is the most unsual spot you've ever knit? Um..not sure. Though I will whip out my knitting while standing and waiting places.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! One color for the rest of your life! I love orange, but I think I'd miss all the fun pinks, and blues, and greens...I love color.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 color...I don't know if I could answer that one! LOL, my answer is very similar to ar's, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!