Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Question #6

Questions #6 What is your favorite type of project to take along on holiday/vacation? If you’d like to share a story…Tell us about a time that you packed too much knitting or were stranded without knitting. I don't have a favorite type of project that I take along on vacation/holiday. I usually take whatever it is I've cast on for in the hopes that I'll work on every project I bring at some point or other! For car knitting, it's got to be something simple (as you all know!). For at home knitting (since that's where I go for 'vacations,' I tend to prefer simple projects as well. There was a time when I was stranded without any knitting and I was SO tempted to go to the lys to pick up some needles so I could start anything. It was during one of my trips home. I had brought a sock to work on as well as something else (which I can't remember and I think I might've completed it too!) but the yarn kept pooling everytime I tried to get it to not pool. It didn't help that my parents have dial-up preventing me from finding a pattern that would work (also preventing me from figuring out a way to get the yarn not to pool!). Needless to say, that yarn is still waiting for it's ideal project. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. You sound like me and my stitching! The other day Rob wanted to drive somewhere kind of far and I'm like "I wish you would've told me so I could've brought my stitching! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!