Thursday, July 10, 2008

SP 12 Questions of the Week Catch-Up

Question of the Week #3

What would you consider the perfect amount of stash? You know, to me there isn't a perfect amount of stash. A stash is a stash and is perfect in the eyes of the owner.

Question of the Week #4

1) What yarn (that you don’t have/haven’t used) would make your stash “complete”? I would have to say wollmeise..and maybe some yarn love. 2) What yarn do you never want to be without? That's a tough one. Maybe HazelKnits.

Question of the Week #5

1) Where is your favorite place to go for vacation/holiday? I don't have a favorite place to go for vacation/holiday. In fact I rarely go on vacations! 2) Where is one place you’d like to go? Definitely Italy and Spain..and now I'm hearing Switzerland would be good too.

1 comment:

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!