Sunday, July 18, 2010

good stuff!

I've been knitting away on my aeolian just trying to get to the 219 stitches mark. It seems as though I am two stitches shy of where I really ought to be. Ugh. Oh well. Will figure something out to remedy the situation. In the meantime, I have been dying to share these food-related links with you (like you didn't get enough from seeing all those cupcakes in the last post!). Cooking With My Kid is a new favorite blog of mine. She is awesome. So far, we have only made these apple fritters which were awesome! We have also made the beef & bowtie stew. Even if you don't have a kid, the recipes are still great! I have saved a bunch of them to my hard drive and plan to try them out asap! You must also try the rice krispie burgers. There have also been some sweet chili-glazed chicken around here. Next up just might be these snickerdoodle blondies. Bon appetit! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Cool, thanks for the link. I will check it out. Always looking for new ideas to feed the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check out the link! :) Thanks. I am writing you now btw and should be sending it in a couple of days! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!