Friday, July 23, 2010

show off

It's been quiet here because I have been working busily on completing my aeolian shawl. I am 4 rows away from completion. I am using the alternative edging and I don't know what has happened but the last couple of rows have been an absolute PAIN. Not sure if I've forgotten to add stitches or what but things aren't turning out right. I should've been done by now.
And here's a close-up of my nupps. This is the first time I've ever had to do them before!
Now for some non-knitting news, here's the monkey showing off her ballerina/gymnastic girl moves!
And I leave you with my most recent birthday card creation for my best friend from high school whose birthday is Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. lol @ the monkey

    Your card and your knitting are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monkey would be fabulous at Kid Yoga! LOL Very flexible girl! I wish I could do those moves.

    I can't wait to see Aeolian finished! Lovely color too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!