Saturday, July 24, 2010

A year ago today

A year ago today, the hubs and I got married in the presence of a justice of the peace, my sister, and my wonderful friend, E. The pictures are unflattering so I won't share any. lol. Then we had our 'real' wedding' a day later. Hence, this is our wedding weekend. I still remember everything quite vividly. How we had our rehearsal the evening before the wedding and both my sister and I forgot to bring the shoes we planned on wearing for the wedding to try out. We went out for dinner afterwards with the non-parents, my once happily married brother, sil, and monkey, my sister, E, and my oldest friend in all the world. I remember how everyone was SO super duper excited to find a Yogurtland and while everyone (young ones excluding myself and the monkey) was getting loaded up on sugar, we were walking round and round on the cement benches. Then the actual day of our wedding-we were late to go get our hair done which made us late to the wedding location, etc.
We made it!!!! A lot has happened in our first year of marriage but we have handled everything side by side.
Here's to happier days and here's to many, many more.

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU GUYS! ALL THE BEST FOR MANY MORE YEARS!!!

    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Many, many more to come! Love you lots Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!
    Seriously, I've been told the first year or two are the hardest. I know our first year was poo.

    Here's to many happy years!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!