Friday, July 14, 2006

Currently OTN's

This would be the second sock in my second pair of socks. Love the colors-which is part of the reason I zipped through the first sock but the first sock gave me possible early arthritis! Why must socks be knitted on such small needles again???

This is a hat. The pattern is from knitty. I really don't like that the fact that I had to cast on 122 stitches and not join them! I'm using circulars because I don't have 5's that are long enough to hold 122 stitches! Why is stockinette stitch so time consuming?

I have a baby beanie hat that I'm working on as well but it isn't as far along as these two projects are-as if they're far along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!