Thursday, July 20, 2006

hat from hell finally complete!

Yes, the title is correct. After my day off from knitting yesterday, I was determined to finish this hat because honestly, I didn't want to work with it any longer! It is seen here draped on a polar bear. It's a bit small and I actually didn't need the second skein of debbie bliss that I picked up earlier in the week but it's done. I don't ever have to touch it again! I think I'm going to make my fiance some fingerless mitts with the other skein of yarn.

2 comments:

  1. I like the colors! Sorry it was such a pain! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey picked the colors out. I will NEVER make that hat (in that pattern!) again!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!