Thursday, July 20, 2006

Well, I haven't spent too much time working on my cable scarf because I've been working on that damn hat. Now that it's complete, I won't feel guilty about working on this scarf. Here's what I've got so far-which isn't much since I started it last Saturday or so. I haven't touched in @ least 3 days it seems. Here is a more detailed picture of my scarf so far. In the first pic I posted, you couldn't really see the cables. Now you can! yay! In other knitting news, I think I've figured out what I'm going to do with my skeins of tlc cara mia yarn. I was putting away the leftover yarn from the hat from hell and looked @ the wrapper of the tlc yarn and it says worsted! I might try to do another cable scarf with that yarn. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!