Friday, July 14, 2006

first squares of my blanket

When I first began knitting, I had this brilliant idea to make myself a granny square blanket. I had the idea all worked out in my head-making the squares, how to piece it together, etc. I made the first batch of squares when I first started knitting. Then I took a break from knitting because this cute little baby cardigan nearly killed my pinky! When school let out, it gave me more time to concentrate on my knitting projects. I finally started to put together my blanket. I'm going to need a heck of a lot more squares to finish it but it's okay. I'm proud of myself for finally putting it together after all this time! Once I'm done focusing on my other projects, I can always come back to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!