Wednesday, July 19, 2006

stupid, stupid hat!

You know that knitty hat that I already was harboring contempt for? Well, it's turning into full-blown hatred. I frogged that piece of crap @ least twice-(not completely) and today I am taking a knitting break from all my projects. I have only specifically been working on that hat so that I could complete it soon and be able to focus more on my cable KAL and the goodies for my one skein secret pal. I don't know if it's the pattern, if it's me, or if it's me interacting with a pattern I really don't like. I don't think I'm going to be using anymore of this particular person's patterns! The decreases, based on my understanding suck and for some reason, don't work. They don't really make sense to me either. I should've just stuck with the way I already know how to do decreases on a hat. Whatever. Tomorrow, I plan to be done with that hat and I won't be found cursing @ the damn thing any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!