Friday, July 6, 2007

4th of July at Disneyland!

You read correctly, that's where I got to spend my 4th of July--@ least the early evening part of it into the wee hours of the night. And amazingly enough, by the time we arrived at the park, the weather was decent and the crowd wasn't even that bad! The wait for a lot of the rides wasn't bad either. The one ride we didn't get to was the submarines. The wait was @ least an hour and a half and every time we walked by, it looked bad. It's the newest ride to open. Hopefully when we make it back out there, the novelty will have died down. Outside "It's a Small World"
The characters that come out every hour or half hour--I can't remember!
Inside the ride.
And my firework shots. lol. This was the first time I had ever had a camera with me to take pics of fireworks.
I got a lil firework picture crazy.
These are the best of the bunch though.
They were so amazing!
It was at least an hour long show and we found out after we did "Space Mountain" that there was another fireworks show! Oh well.
Oh yeah!!! We went on "Pirates of the Caribbean" and they finally added Jack Sparrow to the ride! It was really eerie because it totally looked like him! I hope everyone had a happy 4th! :)

8 comments:

  1. What a neat way to celebrate July the 4th! I've never actually be in the USA during July the 4th. Maybe some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I can't wait till the kids are big enough for Disneyland. I love that place, it's even were Ben and I honeymooned. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Disneyland! Actually like it better than Magic Kingdom in Florida....your post made me want to go to CA this summer just to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't Disneyland have the BEST fireworks EVER?! I am always amazed at how many they set off at once, and for how long! I miss being able to go there whenever I want...I got a little spoiled when I was a kid--I got to go at least once 1-2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, what a fun way to spend the 4th! i've been wanting to go back to magic kingdom... maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun!
    Glad you had a great 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post reminded me SO much of my childhood. I lived just down the street from Disneyland and they would have some fireworks go off at night in the summertime. (I'm not sure if they still do this or not but they did 25 years ago).

    My parents house was split level (garage under the house) and we'd sit out on the balcony and watch the fireworks and I always knew it was my bedtime when they were over. :) Thanks for the post! Makes me want to go there so bad!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!