Thursday, July 19, 2007

first shipment from the yp has arrived!

Okay I just googled yarn pirates booty club and someone's already posted theirs so I can post mine. :)

Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Now, we all love coming home to packages, right? I had a feeling that my pirate's booty would be arriving today but didn't want to get my hopes up too high. Lo' and behold, here's what was in front of my front door!
Here's what was inside the box. :) Aside from the super goody wrapped in hot pink tissue, there's a yp button, a yp business card, and some super yummy smelling soap!
And here, is the gorgeous yarn that was hidden beneath that hot pink tissue.
Hello, rum runner. How I love thee. :) This is my first yp yarn ever! I love the feel of it! And here's the entire package. Here's my close-up of the soap that came with my yarn. :)
Now, I don't know when I'll actually get to post this but I just had to write about it now while my giddiness is still fresh! Next month, I should be receiving not only the second installment of the booty club but the first installment of the chewy spaghetti sock club! :) Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! What a great package?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmm. looks edible... love those enhancements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I love the yarn. What does your new soap smell like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice stuff! I confess to a few skeins of YP in my stash--love her colors! But I couldn't join the booty club because I have enough sock stash to clothe a nation of feet and no time to knit lately--:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for booty! I think my picture is decieving, mine's a lot putpley too. :) lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!