Tuesday, July 3, 2007

meme, anyone?

Ren tagged me for this meme. Sorry it took me a while to get it posted--I actually had to do some thinking for this one! INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
1. Harmonia’s Cuppa Tea
2. Vaguetarian Tea Room
3. BitterSweet
4. Ren Knits
5. left-handed knitting in a world of right-handers Next, select five people to tag: 1. knottykitty 2. AR 3. Asa 4. Carole 5. Toni
What were you doing ten years ago? Hmm..I was back @ my parents' house for the summer, I think. I was still attending SFSU and I was looking to live off-campus for the upcoming school year.
What were you doing one year ago? Last year, I was here in LA and I blogged for the first time ever. It was summer vacation and I was looking for a new job for the fall and still contemplating whether or not I was going to move back up north.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. reduced fat pringles
2. fruit
3. popcorn
4. ice cream/popsicles
5. dark chocolate Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
How do I choose?? 1. Please Don't Go Girl (lol!!!!!! and I still love that song) nkotb, of course!
2. Head-on Collision by new found glory
3. Pieces of Me by ashlee simpson
4. My Bloody Valentine by good charlotte
5. tender by blur
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Buy myself a house
2. pay off all my debts
3. put some away in the bank
4. travel
5. go shopping!
Five bad habits:
1. procrastinating (is that really a habit or just an excuse??)
2. complaining about things
3. being lazy
4. being too helpful (sometimes!)
5. starting something, then getting distracted and starting something else (I blame all the ADHD kids I've ever worked with for this!!) ;)
Five things you like doing:
1. sleeping
2. knitting
3. receiving packages/letters
4. reading magazines
5. watch/listen to the tv
Five things you would never wear again:
1. stir-up pants 2. jellies 3. tight pants 4. white pants (I have a tendency to spill/drop stuff when I'm eating!!) 5. socks with pom-poms
Five favorite toys:
1. hula hoop 2. yo-yo 3. wii (I guess!) 4. the computer 5. my action figures!! lol.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for doing the meme! glad it made you think a little! : )

    do you like the wii? it seems like it would be really strange to use, with the wii-mote like it is...

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!