Friday, July 6, 2007

Scattergories

Okay, Toni had this up and I thought it was pretty cool so I'm tagging myself. If you like it too, feel free! I had some help though because it was tricky!!

Scattergories

The game is SCATTERGORIES…it’s harder than it looks! Here are the rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Your Name: rhoda

1. Famous Singer/Band: red hot chili peppers 2. 4 letter word: ride 3. Street: Rimpau 4. Color: red 6. Vehicle: range rover 7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: T-shirt 8. Boy Name: Reggie 9. Girl Name: rita 10. Movie Title: Replacements 11. Drink: rc cola 12. Occupation: reverend 13. Celebrity: Reese Witherspoon 14. Magazine: ready-made 15. U.S. City: Riverside 16. Pro Sports Teams: ravens 17. Reason for Being Late for Work: do the runs count?? 18. Something You Throw Away: rinds 19. Things You Shout: run!! 20. Cartoon Character: roger rabbit

2 comments:

  1. My cousins visiting Montreal from Cali are from Riverside! The ones that took the train here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your answers are funny! I like the reason for being late for work--ha! I'd say that definitely counts!

    First one I thought of for my name is for things you shout: Duck!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!