Saturday, December 22, 2007

p.p.s.

So I thought the last post was going to be my last one until after Christmas. Until I checked the mail. :o Sundara Seasons Club 2nd Installment. I present to you: Emerald Over Charcoal.
Wow.
I'm not quite sure which shot is truest to it's natural color which is why I have posted three shots! This last one I used flash (which I'm not particularly a fan of because it tends to wash out colors) but in this shot you can see the emerald peaking through against the charcoal. :)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - I wish I had signed up for this club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between the beautiful yarn from your last post and this...you'll be a busy girl :) Lovely yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Beautiful! Enjoy knitting this yarn...and the time you have to knit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catching up on your posts - happy happy holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! I love love love that color. Variegated, but subtle - gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!