Wednesday, December 5, 2007

smooth sailing

First of all, thank you all so very much for your prayers, good vibes, good thoughts, etc. I know that it helped. :) Well, my brother took it upon himself to give me a call to let me know that my dad's surgery went okay (since no one else bothered to call me). Wasn't that nice? Good lookin' out. :) He went to go visit our dad this morning, he was sitting up in his bed and he told my brother to go to work-yeah, sounds like he's doing okay to me! My sister and I are driving up tomorrow night so that we can visit him Friday during the day. I'm hoping to get the Christmas presents I already purchased wrapped between now and before we leave tomorrow so that I can bring them now instead of having a whole entire trunk filled with presents come Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. i'm glad to hear that the surgery went well and i hope that you have a safe trip visiting him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am SO GLAD it went well! enjoy your visit with your family - seeing him in person will help reassure you, too, i'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!