Wednesday, February 7, 2007

favorite color swap questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors? My top three favorite colors are blue, green, and coral 2. What crafts do you really enjoy? Knitting 3. What products do you really covet? Hmm...kiehl's lip balm #1 4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? sleeping, watching tv/movies, music, tending to my goldfish, gardening. 5. Is there anything you collect? I like watches (with faces!) and unique socks 6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? taurus, rabbit 7.What are your favorite… …scents/smells? citrusy scents..I'm not a fan of vanilla @ all. I like clean scents too..ginger, strawberries, oooh, grapefruit (which is citrusy..sorry!), apple-cinnamon, cranberry, pomegranate (I'm looking @ all of my body shop home fragrance oils!) …types of music and/or bands? alternative, 80's, classic rock, soul, & r&b, punk. Bands I like...green day, new found glory, rbd, motel, muse, pixies, deathcab, morrissey, dashboard, jack johnson, bedouin soundclash, smallwhitelight etc. …authors? Alice Walker, Emily Giffin, Shakespeare, Homer …animals? ostriches, pigs, cows, sheep …places to shop? Target!!!!!! …season? Spring …yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? japanese stationery (not sanrio!), no favorite yarn really. …candies or goodies? reeses peanut butter cups, dark chocolate, peanut m&ms, red hots, ooh, sour patch watermelon slices, jelly bellies 8. Do you have any wish lists? I believe I have an amazon wishlist. 9. Are you allergic to anything? just dust and supposedly pollen. 10. Do you have any pets? What are they? Yes, goldfish. :) 6 of them. 11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. Other stuff about me...I like mechanical pencils, ginger, pigpen from the peanuts. I want to get into card making. I like baking. I make stitchmarkers. If you want to know anything else, ask! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!