Tuesday, February 6, 2007

look what came in the mail today!!

Sorry I've been mia the last week or so. I was on blogger over the weekend but I was working on this blog (see anything different about my sidebars??) and on my other blog! I was being a perfectionist over there and was labeling stuff. I think I might upgrade that blog template but I'm not sure when.
My yarn for my thermal has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As well as my yarn for my first lace project!
I have been inundated with work stuff but there's a light @ the end of my tunnel. This light would be a sort of day off this Thursday. I only have to go to the school in the morning and then I am free for the rest of the day. How I miss having my days free...but I wouldn't have had any money to make my first knitpicks purchase! :)
I made some stitchmarkers today. I try to make some on the weekends but don't get to them all the time. I just have to add the jump rings and my markers will be complete.
I am currently going back and forth about doing sp10. I've never done an sp swap and have heard soooooooooo many good things about them but we shall see. I am awaiting to hear who my partner will be for the favorite color swap 2...and I'm participating in one of the stitchmarker exchanges in my stitchmarker group though I haven't heard from my partner yet. :(
Okay, I need to go finish making dinner, pick up the laundry from the laundromat, watch some tv, and try to squeeze in some rest too!

ETA: Dinner's done (haven't eaten yet!), laundry's all put away, I watched Gilmore Girls and wondered why did they have to have such a sad episode tonight and I signed up for sp10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay for yarn in the mail!

    Love the colors. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors! Have fun with your swaps!

    I can't wait to see what you do with your new yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That variagated yarn is GORGEOUS!!! I love getting yarn in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous yarn! Your first lace is gonna be beautiful! :)

    Thanks for the e-mail abd stitchmarker info, I'll have to go buy stronger headpins!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!