Tuesday, February 27, 2007

traveling vines scarf..so far and then some!

I just had to share how it's looking so far! Obviously I stretched the heck out of my scarf (so far) so that I could see what it would look like once blocked. In person, it didn't look how it appears in this pic. As I looked through all the shots I took of it (just three), I can honestly say that I can finally see the vines! :)
My thermal is starting to come along-no pic yet because I haven't accomplished enough to warrant a photo. I do have to tell you that I have already frogged it once. Something was up with my twisted rib. I looked back @ the directions, and I made a mistake or two so I ripped all the way back to the first round and now I'm much happier with it and it's actually easier to knit. It is still time-consuming but easier to knit than it was when I first started. :) Come Friday, I'd like to be working on the waffle stitch. Keep your fingers crossed.
On Saturday, I made these: Yesterday, these two things went out in the mail...
I sent out my package to my downstream fcs2 partner (which is on the left) and on the right, are the contents of the puffy that went out to my friendship cloth and marker exchange partner. I hope that everything arrives to its destination safely and I am looking forward to receiving my goodies! :D

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Your stitch markers are spectacular!

    Your scarf is looking great, too.

    I would have ripped back, might as well be happy with it, even if it does take a bit longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scarf is coming along nicely and yes...looks like vines :)

    Beautiful stitch markers and very pretty packages. Anyone would be very excited to receive those :)

    happy knitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scarf looks AMAZING!

    Your sts markers look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stitch markers! The scarf is looking great too.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!