That last pic is of a car we saw in the parking lot near our car. My fiance just had to take a pic of it. He took other ones but this one is the best of the three. I got an early bday gift. :) I don't have a pic of it but will be posting one soon. I got my own little R2. :) Too bad they didn't have any mini-Chewbaccas!
Monday, February 26, 2007
Star Wars!
That last pic is of a car we saw in the parking lot near our car. My fiance just had to take a pic of it. He took other ones but this one is the best of the three. I got an early bday gift. :) I don't have a pic of it but will be posting one soon. I got my own little R2. :) Too bad they didn't have any mini-Chewbaccas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love knitting in the car, provided it's not too complicated :) Glad you had a nice time at the star wars exhibit :)
ReplyDeletehappy knitting :)