Monday, February 26, 2007

Star Wars!

Now, I first heard about the Star Wars Exhibit via this blog. I knew my fiance would love to go so I told him that we were going to go to the Science Center but I wasn't going to tell him what the exhibit was going to be. He enjoys surprises and it's been a while since he's had one-so he was due for one. :) When we got to the parking booth, I said, 'You're going to find out now what exhibit it is and he didn' t want to look! When he saw, he couldn't believe it. He was as excited as a lil kid would've been! We watched an IMAX movie (our very first!) in 3-D. It was really cool. And then we proceeded to make the walk to the exhibit.
That last pic is of a car we saw in the parking lot near our car. My fiance just had to take a pic of it. He took other ones but this one is the best of the three. I got an early bday gift. :) I don't have a pic of it but will be posting one soon. I got my own little R2. :) Too bad they didn't have any mini-Chewbaccas! I haven't any knitting pictures to share from this day but I was knitting. I knit in the car and I knit while we were in line for our IMAX movie. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love knitting in the car, provided it's not too complicated :) Glad you had a nice time at the star wars exhibit :)

    happy knitting :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!