Thursday, September 28, 2006

of all the times to not be able to knit

Tomorrow I have to go home. My sister, fiance, and I are leaving for Salinas tomorrow because my dad is in the hospital. I don't want to go into all the sordid details but what I am willing to share is that he had gone in for a routine colonoscopy and they found a hole. X-rays were done, he had to go to the ER, and they did surgery to close up the hole. My mom says it was a small hole but it's still a hole. He's going to be in the hospital for a few days and she said we should come. So that's what we're gonna do. I tell ya, of all the times when a person can't knit, this is one of them. I'm dying to work on something to take my mind off of things. Who will feed my fishies while we're gone?? I wonder if we can take them with us..

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything turns out alright, and that your dad heals up fast! I'll knit extra for you, and I'll beam the relaxation from it to you where you're at. OK?

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!