Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Six weird things about me

Okay, AR tagged me for this meme... "THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."
Six weird things about me
1. I purposely mismatch my socks with my outfits. Over the years, I've kind of looked at it as good luck. When I do match my socks to what I'm wearing, I feel strange and I don't feel like myself. 2. I don't like to drink super ice cold water. In the wintertime, when I go home to my parents' house (it's typically colder in their house than wherever I live!) I don't drink as much water as I normally do because my water gets soooooooooooooo cold there. 3. I don't match my pj top to my pj bottom. This may not seem weird to you all but to my sister it does who is notorious for making sure her pjs match, top and bottom (and everything else she wears!) 4. When it's super hot, I can't have a fan going at full blast and the door propped open because I will start getting an earache (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) if I'm sitting either by the fan or by the door. 5. If a movie that is coming out gets a ton of hype, I will have little to no interest in seeing it..i.e. any of the Harry Potter movies..i.e. any of the new Bond movies. 6. I used to watch a Spanish telenovela when I've never formerly taken a class in Spanish! I understood most of what was going on though. I just might keep watching some just so I still have exposure to Spanish. :) Okay now here are my tag-ee's. :) sarah, liz, hakucho, tammy, windansea, and tiennie. I don't expect you all to do it so I won't hold it against you if you don't. Typically when those emails that ask all those questions (you know the one...what are you doing right now? chocolate/vanilla, who will respond to this? etc!!!) go around, I don't respond to them. I'm not a bad friend. I just don't like those things!!

3 comments:

  1. I always match my socks to my shirt, and my pjs have to match. LOL

    Wind hurts my ears, when I was bike riding for exercise, my ears would ache like crazy from the air blowing past them.

    I guess we're all weird! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!