Thursday, June 7, 2007

My ISE4 Scarf has arrived!!!!!!!

My lovely ISE4 pal sent me all these gorgeous goodies! Not only did I receive a beautiful scarf, but I also received a UCONN tee for my niece, some rubber stamps, a really cook bookmark, a UCONN cup, a UCONN pen and pencil, some UCONN coffee, some maple syrup local to Connecticut, and skeins of yarn! Talk about getting spoiled! Thank you so very much, sweetie!! Here's a close-up of my gorgeous scarf! And would you believe this was her first try at lace?? ;)

6 comments:

  1. I'm from Connecticut originally - GO HUSKIES!!!
    Your pal did beautiful work on that scarf. The colorway is amazing, too...what yarn is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty scarf! Really nice colors....looks like you had a succesful swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful scarf pal! The scarf is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness Rhoda! It wouldn't be your blog without more presents in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been getting some great stuff lately! I bet you're glad you did all of the swaps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great package and beautiful scarf!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!