Thursday, June 7, 2007
My ISE4 Scarf has arrived!!!!!!!
My lovely ISE4 pal sent me all these gorgeous goodies! Not only did I receive a beautiful scarf, but I also received a UCONN tee for my niece, some rubber stamps, a really cook bookmark, a UCONN cup, a UCONN pen and pencil, some UCONN coffee, some maple syrup local to Connecticut, and skeins of yarn! Talk about getting spoiled! Thank you so very much, sweetie!!
Here's a close-up of my gorgeous scarf! And would you believe this was her first try at lace?? ;)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm from Connecticut originally - GO HUSKIES!!!
ReplyDeleteYour pal did beautiful work on that scarf. The colorway is amazing, too...what yarn is it?
Very pretty scarf! Really nice colors....looks like you had a succesful swap!
ReplyDeleteWonderful scarf pal! The scarf is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMy goodness Rhoda! It wouldn't be your blog without more presents in the mail!
ReplyDeleteYou've been getting some great stuff lately! I bet you're glad you did all of the swaps. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great package and beautiful scarf!
ReplyDelete