Saturday, June 2, 2007

gratitude and a bit of then some!

Words cannot express how thankful I am for all of your well wishes regarding my new job for the fall! So I brought you all some soup. ;)Hope you like tomato!
Well, last night I decided I was tired of looking @ my wips on my couch. SO, I decided to finish some of them. I even completed a project no one in blogland knew I was working on...well, except for knottykitty! My finished objects can be seen here. I finished up the eye pillow, and I decided to finish up my traveling vines scarf! Well, I completed the knitting part and need to block it. I've been reading up on how to block it correctly courtesy of Eunny Jang. I don't have anywhere to put the scarf where no feet will tread though so I might just wait until Monday in btwn going downtown and having to go to the Center to block it. We'll see. Also I need to invest in some of those foam puzzle pieces I see everyone with! I'm trying to work on the sleeves of my thermal and have said that I'd like to finish it by the end of this weekend but there's no way..not with all of my lollygagging!
Soon though, I hope! I leave with these two things: today's fortune and a close-up of the vines pre-blocking.

7 comments:

  1. great job finishing up some WIPs! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute soup thing!

    I cant wait to see the scarf blocked. Looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traveling Vines looks great - can't wait to see it blocked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, you! I need to get busy on some of my WIPs and UFOs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK... you're inspiring me to finish 2 languishing WIPs

    What's the foam for??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go on with you! Finishing things right and left and I haven't even knitted a stitch in days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good fortune...as you should be very proud of yourself ( more ways than one...finishing up WIP's and getting your new job!) :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!