Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday, only one more day left!!

I'm supposed to be cleaning right?? lol. Here's what I've done so far: I added another 'shelf' to my teaching book area. I just had a brainstorm--I could put my knitting books here too! Though I doubt that everything will fit--plus I won't be able to reach it all. lol. These are boxes of stuff I had put away probably last summer when I thought we were moving. I might need them this coming school year so I thought I better get all my teaching stuff back into the house. I went to Target last night, picked up a 6 cube wire storage thing but in white (I already have it in black). Rather than just use the white ones with my "shelf" in the living room, I had to transfer everything over. It's all still in mid-shuffle. While I blog. lol.
In knitting news...did you hear that the DeStash blog has closed it's doors?? I never purchased anything from it nor was I ever able to post stuff (since they weren't taking new people!) but I did enjoy looking. I wonder if anyone else is going to start a new version. Two pieces of good knitting news: Knitting Daily is now up and Robyn is hosting a Chevron Scarf KAL if anyone is interested in joining! :) Okay, I need to get back to my cleaning!!

PS..omg, I can't believe I forgot this piece of knitting news!! Cookie A will be teaching some classes @ one of my favorite lys, Unwind. I just signed up for the "Troubleshooting Your Feet" class. I can't wait! It's my first knitting class ever. Who'd have thought I'd ever take a sockknitting class! Wonder when they'll have a lace one...

7 comments:

  1. i hope you have a great vacation and good luck with the cleaning!

    your widdershins look great, too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your class looks like it's going to be great! I would love to join the Chevron scarf KAL, but I have too many projects OTN right now as it is---and since I have to WORK now and everything....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a Cookie A class - I'm jealous. Nice shelving units!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aahh..vacation time. Knitting, cleaning, organizing, receiving more yarny goodness in the mail...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You aren't following our rule! Hehe, I need to copy you and do some work around here. Enjoy your vacation!

    Love your windershins, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck cleaning...I know I have some to do too. Not my favorite thing to do, but now I have help ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm supposed to be cleaning too :-( DH is painting in the attic.. just the ceiling and window frames so they're ready for the new windows... You've inspired me a bit... I better get cracking. I also want to organize the stash... Mine is a tad more ample, though... may take a while!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!