Monday, May 14, 2007

I've been tagged!

Toni tagged me and I'm wondering why on her version its 8 random facts instead of 7. I've been thinking about my responses all weekend!!

Here’s how to play…

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves 2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules 3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names 4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My 8 things…

1. I don't like mayonnaise or mustard on anything--the smell alone (particularly of mayonnaise) makes me want to throw up. I don't know why though. 2. I was the Spelling Bee Champion of my school district when I was in the 5th grade. lol. I can't remember the word I won on though. 3. I would rather vacuum the whole house than have to mop which is why my main chore is to vacuum and my sister's is to mop! 4. I don't like skirts that go too far below my knee--I'm already short--the last thing I need is to look shorter! 5. The first concert I ever went to see was Oasis. I went with an ex-bf and we actually sat in the stands--it was like we were watching a musical. 6. I have flat feet! :( And learned of this a couple years ago when my feet (specifically my right ankle!) started hurting from wearing flip flops almost religiously. Now I can't wear flip flops for very long. 7. I have been to (I think!) 3 Warped Tour concerts but haven't been to one in the last two years. 8. I began working in Education teaching preschool--which I did for three years before deciding to go back to school. Goodness, now who to tag...some of you have already been tagged so I'm only going to tag a few of you that may have been missed--deb, sarah, ar, jeanne, and ren.

6 comments:

  1. G-girl, quit taggin' me! I'm too boring and it hurts my brain to try to think of things to list! I got tagged for the same thing from one of my commenters this weekend, and I still can't think of stuff--I guess I'm too weird to list it all!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are 2 of a kind! I was a spelling bee champ, don't like long skirts, have flat feet but love flip flops! Have you tried Reef flip flops - love them! They are so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i suppose i have to stop being lazy and post now that i've been tagged, haha. : )

    i agree with tiennie... i LOVE my reefs. they are more comfortable than my tennis shoes (but i don't have flat feet, so i have no idea about that).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray that you got your postcard! I worry about things getting lost in the mail - it's happened to me quite a few times.

    I'd rather mop than vacuum, anyday. Of course, I'd rather knit than mop :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I'll have to do this meme! I got tagged at another blog, too. LOL

    You know housework is just for people who don't know how to knit!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was already tagged to do this meme :) But thanks for thinking of me girl! And Wow, Warped Tour, they are still doing those? I haven't been to one in like 8 years!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!