I got through my model lesson yesterday and it went okay. I thought it was okay-the head of the school and the asst. head thought that I did a good job. They were impressed with how I handled the kids--talk about wound up!! I only had six kids for the model lesson and only TWO adults--talk about a dream model lesson audience. :) Plus, I only had a half hour! The head of school said she'd be in touch and I told her I hoped it would be good news. So fingers crossed (yet again!!).
Thursday, May 17, 2007
today's fortune
I got through my model lesson yesterday and it went okay. I thought it was okay-the head of the school and the asst. head thought that I did a good job. They were impressed with how I handled the kids--talk about wound up!! I only had six kids for the model lesson and only TWO adults--talk about a dream model lesson audience. :) Plus, I only had a half hour! The head of school said she'd be in touch and I told her I hoped it would be good news. So fingers crossed (yet again!!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope it's good news too!
ReplyDeleteMy fingers and toes are crossed for you! And I even crossed some of Toebi's toes, since he's got extras! :p
ReplyDeletei really really hope you get good news! : )
ReplyDeleteVery appropriate fortune!
ReplyDeleteMy FINGERS are crossed xx
That's the perfect knitters fortune! Fingers are crossed for you!
ReplyDelete