Thursday, May 3, 2007

I love my sp!!!!!! :)


I heard the UPS truck outside and knew that I wasn't waiting on anything to come via UPS. I saw the FedEx guy chattin' it up with my UPS guy too. I started to sort the laundry and then the doorbell rang. It was the FedEx guy with a package. Sp, you said I'd be expecting something tomorrow! I can only assume these yummy looking fortune cookies are from my sp. Ohhh, and they smell so yummy and right now. I could seriously eat all of them. I'm entitled to, right? It is my birthday in a couple of days...but I will wait to have any (because the will power isn't so strong right now--I haven't had lunch yet!). Thank you sooooooooo very much, sp. I can't wait to eat them!!!! Thank you also for the bday card. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Early is better than late! They look so yummy - I'm glad they got there before you left for the weekend.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!