Friday, March 5, 2010

Beautiful Blogger

Today, I was bestowed this wonderful award by Robyn! Thank you so very much, hon.
To accept this award, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Paste the award on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself (see below.
5. Nominate 7 blogs and post links
6. Leave a comment on your nominated blogs to let them know.

Here are the seven interesting things about myself...
1.  Now that I'm back in the place where I grew up, I see people from my childhood/people I went to high school with everywhere and I can tell my husband how I know someone and any details I remember about them i.e. "That person went to___ and she used to wear glasses...etc".
2.  I never used to like Mexican food until the last few years of my life. Not sure why. Boy was I missing out!
3.  I would rather get into a cold bed than a warm one.
4.  I dislike going places where I live because people stare SO fiercely at me (and they always have). I've decided they've never seen a human being before until they saw me. ;)
5.  I can't wear earrings because my ears are so, so sensitive and can only sustain real 14k gold. (I hate it!!)
6. One of my favorite things about having taught preschool was getting to make various doughs with kids (coffee dough, flower petal dough, toothpaste dough, regular playdough etc).
7.  I have had pen pals since I was about 13 years old!
Now I would like to nominate Dawn, Marie-Jolie, Carole, Deb, Jeanne, Tracey, and Elspeth. These lovely ladies all inspire me in various ways be it knitting, photography, or just wonderful crafting. They also all have wonderful senses of humor!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you hon! Will try to remember to do my part tonight. :) Or maybe tomorrow. hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list girl!

    I also now live where I grew up and my husband hates hearing about people he doesn't know when we run into them... LOL

    Mexican food is soo good! I love tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your list! Have a great day... sending you a little PEAR love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award - and thank you for mine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much...you made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!