And a surprise post from me! I'm trying to work on posting at least once during the weekend (even though the weekends are when I typically unplug from the internet!) and maybe once or twice in the beginning of the week.
I blocked my gust late last night and this morning I brought her out for some pictures. Boy oh boy is she gorgeous. She is such a pretty, pretty girl. And to think I got a lil tired of her along the way. I'm so glad I persevered!
I also cast on for a new project. I cast on for a turn a square hat for the hubby. It was too late in the evening to pull out my swift and ball winder to wind my yarn for my citron so I picked up something quick to work on while I waited.
This is what it looked like when I first tried to type up this post (the pictures wouldn't upload!) but now it's all done. Somehow I ran into gauge issues..so it's a bit big. Thank goodness for blocking and steam! It's having a bath right now but I'll have pictures tomorrow.
I also managed to wind my skein of wabi sabi lush lace earlier this afternoon for my citron!
So I just might cast on for her later this evening..
Oooh, pretty yarn for your Citron. Like the colours in the Turn and you scarf is beauteous!
ReplyDeleteLove the color of the skein for Citron. Wow!
ReplyDeleteThe turn a square hat is going to be nice, I know a few people whom have knit it. And Gust - wow! Super nice. So glad you persevered!