Monday, March 29, 2010

monday, monday

And a surprise post from me! I'm trying to work on posting at least once during the weekend (even though the weekends are when I typically unplug from the internet!) and maybe once or twice in the beginning of the week.
I blocked my gust late last night and this morning I brought her out for some pictures. Boy oh boy is she gorgeous. She is such a pretty, pretty girl. And to think I got a lil tired of her along the way. I'm so glad I persevered!
I also cast on for a new project. I cast on for a turn a square hat for the hubby. It was too late in the evening to pull out my swift and ball winder to wind my yarn for my citron so I picked up something quick to work on while I waited.
This is what it looked like when I first tried to type up this post (the pictures wouldn't upload!) but now it's all done. Somehow I ran into gauge issues..so it's a bit big. Thank goodness for blocking and steam!  It's having a bath right now but I'll have pictures tomorrow.
I also managed to wind my skein of wabi sabi lush lace earlier this afternoon for my citron!
So I just might cast on for her later this evening..

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, pretty yarn for your Citron. Like the colours in the Turn and you scarf is beauteous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of the skein for Citron. Wow!

    The turn a square hat is going to be nice, I know a few people whom have knit it. And Gust - wow! Super nice. So glad you persevered!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!