Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I have realized that I'm finally coming up from under that huge pile of life that was dumped on me at the beginning of the year. Granted there is still crap going on but maybe I've gotten used to it and nothing fazes me at this point.
I cast on for citron yesterday and I have to say, for a moment there I thought there was going to be trouble. She has since began to cooperate and I have found the right needle size to boot.
If I didn't love her before I got to this point, I definitely fell head over heels once I got here. I just love that it looks like a wedge of a lime!
My yarn for my audrey in unst arrived yesterday too. Talk about being surrounded by beauty!
I am quite tempted to purchase some more of this yarn already but I have yet to settle on another pattern for it.
I leave you with a funny picture of the monkey wearing my gloves. She had said something that she knew she wasn't supposed to say and she put her hands over her mouth but I missed it the first time. This is her re-enacting it for me. lol Gotta love it.

4 comments:

  1. She is toooo cute!

    Love that citron...on my to do list!:) The to do list that keeps growing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, your Citron does look lovely. How cute is the Monkey and love, love, love that colour of yarn. So glad you feel like you are finally coming up for air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the citron! I may have to put that on my list! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!