Here's what the hat looked like as of early Friday morning.
Here's where it was as of early yesterday.
And here's how far I got last night. close but no cigar. I had to order one more skein for this hat. If I hadn't made the ribbing larger, I might not have ran out of yarn. Oh well. So this is on hold until the yarn gets here (hopefully that will be soon!).I like how it is knitting up. At first I wasn't too fond of it but it's shaping up quite nicely.
Oh, I managed to remember to get a finished shot of with love the other day too.
The marathon was yesterday. The weather was unusually cool for SoCal. We were a tad disappointed. My sister was glad though. I stupidly forgot to bring my camera with me because I took the second shot of the hat right before we left (so I forgot to put my camera back in my bag!). So no pics of my sister in action. All I have is this.
That picture is hilarous!
ReplyDeleteGreat knitting projects!
ReplyDeleteLove the "I'm Awesome"! LOL
Isn't it frustrating to run out of supplies in the middle of a project? I've run out of thread before and it's so aggravating. Love the pic of your sister.hee hee.
ReplyDeleteHello there, fellow PEAR! :)
ReplyDeleteYour photo brought about actual LOLs here. Love the yarns you've picked for your knitting projects - those saturated colors are gorgeous.