Monday, May 10, 2010

Chicago, Here I Come!!!!

Well, it just so happens that my sister has to fly out for an interview in Chicago and she doesn't want to go alone so I 'volunteered' to go with her. I can't wait! That's the furthest East I will have traveled. My excellent friend in Portland will be meeting us there too. :) I need to figure out what yarn shops I'm dragging these two into because everytime my sister travels, she fails to enter a yarn shop for me so now as 'punishment' i'm dragging them into at least two if not three shops! Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! I love Chicago, but I did not visit any yarn shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer that you'll be so close and we can't meet up. It's funny because the furthest west I have been is Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I didn't have 2 kids I'd so fly out and meet up with you too! Too bad. Some other time!

    Have fun in Chicago. I've always wanted to go. When are you going?

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!