Monday, May 10, 2010
Chicago, Here I Come!!!!
Well, it just so happens that my sister has to fly out for an interview in Chicago and she doesn't want to go alone so I 'volunteered' to go with her. I can't wait! That's the furthest East I will have traveled. My excellent friend in Portland will be meeting us there too. :) I need to figure out what yarn shops I'm dragging these two into because everytime my sister travels, she fails to enter a yarn shop for me so now as 'punishment' i'm dragging them into at least two if not three shops! Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have fun! I love Chicago, but I did not visit any yarn shops.
ReplyDeleteBummer that you'll be so close and we can't meet up. It's funny because the furthest west I have been is Chicago!
ReplyDeleteIf I didn't have 2 kids I'd so fly out and meet up with you too! Too bad. Some other time!
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Chicago. I've always wanted to go. When are you going?