Sunday, May 16, 2010

For Me?

I have been nominated by the lovely, Kim! Thank you, Kim. :)

If you receive this award these are the rules:


You must pass this on to 12 or 10 other bloggers you think are fantastic! You must also link bac k to the person who gave it to you. This is also a great way to find new blogs to follow!

So without further ado, here are the bloggers who inspire me, and whose blogs I get behind on frequently!

Knittinwolf, Bmore Crafty, Hakucho, crazyknittingfool, Leslie, Marie, Maiden Jane, Val, MizMiffy, & elspeth!

4 comments:

  1. Why thank you! I'll get right on my "assignment"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You are definitely deserving of the sunshine award. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!