Monday, May 24, 2010

she got in!!!

Well, we just got back into town three hours ago and I have tons of pictures of Chicago that need to be uploaded and blogged about BUT, I had to share! My sister called me on our way out of LA (we were only 30 minutes out) to tell me that that she got the call and they were extending an offer of acceptance to her to the grad program she had applied for!!!!!!!!! I cried tears of joy for that girl. I am SO SO happy for her! Now hubs and I need to figure out how the heck we're going to be making trips out to Chicago to see her once she's there!

P.S. Chicago post is forthcoming. I've gone from one busy week right into another one. Two interviews this week plus the signing of our lease and moving (which we were able to postpone until Friday) so bear with me!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your sister!

    How long will she be in Chicago for?

    Maybe on one of your trips there I can meet up with you. We'll have to make that happen sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!