Wednesday, March 7, 2007

goodies!

When I got home from work (about an hour ago-we had a staff meeting), a box was waiting for me outside my screen door. This is what I found inside my box. And here's what all those goodies turned out to be, unwrapped. :)First of all, I received this better than awesome package from jenn. I absolutely love everything that she picked out for me. :)
First of all, the background for all of the pics are pieces of really cool paper she picked out for me for cardmaking. In the last pic, you can see the other side of the papers which I didn't even notice until after I finished taking pics of everything! Okay, first is my favorite of all, the handmade book she made for me with goldfish/koi all over. I adore it. :) I haven't a clue yet as to what I'm going to put in it but I know that it should be something very special. Next up, is this really cool Icelandic tweed yarn, yummy ginger goodies-chews and ginger spread. I had no idea there was a ginger spread. I can't wait to try it!! I also received some lavender foam bath, some kiss my face soap, and lastly a bar of dark chocolate with berries and vanilla. Yum!! I'm so glad that I met Jenn. She definitely spoiled me to no end and I am extremely grateful. So grateful that words can't even express how giddy I feel!

5 comments:

  1. And now I can comment on your blog!

    I'm so glad you loved the book! It was so much fun to make--and when I found out you had goldfish and liked green, that paper screamed to be used by you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and the ginger spread is one of my favorite things ever. I mean it. If you like cream cheese, take a cracker or a piece of toast, spread some cream cheese on it, and then put some ginger spread on top of that...ginger heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of goodies...you are very lucky.

    Yum ginger spread...I'll have to look for that. I love ginger :)

    happy knitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great package! I love the Thanks Jenn!! sign you made, too. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!