lacy diamonds cloth
Just popped on to say it's done. :) I had intended on completing it last night but I was working on progress reports. Can you imagine having to do progress reports for 9 children in one night? I still have 6 more to do. :P Anyone want to do them for me? lol.
thanks for the comment on my blog - i am a left-handed knitter too! your washcloth looks great, by the way.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your nice comment re. my socks. I love your dishcloths, and I'm impressed by how many FOs you have! I especially love the Fake Isle hat. I might have to make myself one of those ...
ReplyDeleteNo, I don't like kids that much so I'd be mean in my comments. J/K! I have four of them!
ReplyDeleteHehe, that Tiennie is funny.
ReplyDeleteProgress reports, ewww. I don't like getting them, but I'm sure I'd hate doing them even more. Hope it wasn't too bad!!