Monday, March 26, 2007

my favorite knitting accessory

It was a toss-up between this:
and this: But in the end, it is my crochet hook that wins the award for favorite knitting accessory. Yes, I brought both of them with me when I went to see my niece. Yes, I used both of them while visiting said niece but the crochet hook got the most usage by far. Not only can it hold stitches, but it is a prime tool for fixing twisted stitches, turning purls into knits, knits into purls, and for picking up stitches when necessary. I love my crochet hook. This is actually the one I use the most. I love its color and I love its many uses!

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree..you CAN'T knit with out a favorite hook or two :)

    happy knitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the tape... so cute. I have a boring few... they're actually seamstress tapes back from my sewing days and come unrolled every time one of the kids finds them. But the crochet hook is an absolute necessity... I couldn't have lived without it in those 2 weeks of classes with the kids!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!