and this:
Monday, March 26, 2007
my favorite knitting accessory
It was a toss-up between this: 
and this:
But in the end, it is my crochet hook that wins the award for favorite knitting accessory. Yes, I brought both of them with me when I went to see my niece. Yes, I used both of them while visiting said niece but the crochet hook got the most usage by far. Not only can it hold stitches, but it is a prime tool for fixing twisted stitches, turning purls into knits, knits into purls, and for picking up stitches when necessary. I love my crochet hook. This is actually the one I use the most. I love its color and I love its many uses!
and this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have to agree..you CAN'T knit with out a favorite hook or two :)
ReplyDeletehappy knitting :)
Very cute measuring tape! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat post!
I LOVE the tape... so cute. I have a boring few... they're actually seamstress tapes back from my sewing days and come unrolled every time one of the kids finds them. But the crochet hook is an absolute necessity... I couldn't have lived without it in those 2 weeks of classes with the kids!
ReplyDelete