Saturday, March 31, 2007

first package from my sp!!!

Hey SP, look what came in the mail today! :) I was home to greet our mailman with your package. :) I had a feeling that it was going to arrive today!! Thank you sooooooooooooo very much for all the goodies!
When I first wanted to try out sockknitting, I thought about getting the socks soar on two circulars book but didn't. I did get the Queen Kahuna's Crazy Toes and Heels book (which I was actually leafing through last night!). I will definitely give either socks on two circs or the magic loop a try--I just couldn't tell you when. :P
I have to tell you that when I was on Amazon the other night, I was looking @ sock stuff for my downstream sp and I considered getting her the Cat Bordhi book too! I hadn't seen the other book before, Socks: The next step. I started looking through that one and thought.."now we're talking..exactly what I need, pictures!" ;) Once I get all these other projects out of the way (thermal, ISE4 scarf, traveling vines scarf, etc!), I am definitely going to give sockknitting another go. I do like the idea of starting a pair and finishing them @ the same time. That's my problem. :(
Thank you for the kp circs! :) I've never been gifted with needles before until now! :) What a treat! Thank you for the reese's peanut butter cups..they're now in the freezer as we speak. :) And thank you for the green tea scented soap!
Now the yarn! Ohhhhh, I have been eyeing some koigu kppm and now I don't need to eyeball the stuff anymore because I've got some..two whole skeins which I know are going to go towards my first pair of socks on circs. :) The colourway is so pretty and springlike, don't you think?

6 comments:

  1. Very cool stuff! Lucky you. I love magic looping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've got a great SP! That Koigu is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, Koigu is one of my favorite yarns. That's a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lucky duck...that yarn is gorgeous :)

    happy knitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh said the spider to the friend i see you knit sockssssssssssss !!!!! me too. LOL
    so how long and what kind and are you learning on two circs i take it ? tell me tell me tell me more more more i need to know LOL ok cut my coffee intake for the day :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!