Friday, April 20, 2007

another good mail day!

I placed an order with white oak studio a few days ago and my yarn arrived today! :) The colourway is "Sex and The City". The shop is new so you get a free stitch marker with each purchase. Also, since I am doing SP10, you can also get a free sock pattern to go with the socks. I chose rococo and will one day make this pattern, really!
Here's a close-up of the yarn I bought. :) I can't wind it because I know the minute I wind it I'm going to want to knit with it. So all of the recent yarn I have either received or purchased are still in skeins. It's better that way.
And lastly, I got this very cool bracelet which I have on right now. Thanks, AR! :) I absolutely love, love, love it! It's the coolest thing ever. :) Please tell Lil' AR that she was right! ;)

7 comments:

  1. Pretty yarn! and Yay You got the bracelet!!! The tab to get it on should get easier with time. It's stiff at first. I'm so glad you like it!

    I'm not supposed to be blog reading! I have tons of work to do and a house to clean. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. There I go again. I'm guessing you can tell by now how I am about sock yarn, LOL. I just ordered True Grit from them - gorgeous stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the white oaks yarn...so pretty! Very nice bracelet...I bet you'll never take it off :)

    happy knitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I move in with you? Your mail box always has the coolest stuff in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you always getting all this good stuff? Does the postman know you by name now?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I've been thinking about trying their yarn. You'll have to tell me how it knits up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love sex in the city. I don't blame you for wanting to wind and knit it immediately.

    Asaknitter
    www.knittingnutter.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!