Wednesday, April 25, 2007

really quick

Just wanted to come on to announce that persephone is done. I also have begun work on some MD bibs for my niece! :) I'll post pics of persephone tomorrow-the lighting right now will not do it any justice. I have started working on the back for my thermal! I noticed that I'm going to have to do some w&t's so there's been a halt on the knitting. Now that persephone is complete, I want to get my traveling vines scarf done (since it's nearly finished!!) and then I can just work on thermal and nothing else (we'll see how long that lasts!). It's already starting to warm up here and I might not get a chance to wear it once completed (unless I don't finish it till say, fall!!). I picked up some more yummy yarn in the mail in the last couple of days and will be posting pics of everything tomorrow!

2 comments:

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!