Thank you, from the tips of my toes for this wonderful package, Crissy. :) It's not even my birthday yet and I'm already getting spoiled! A girl could get used to this. lol.
Monday, April 16, 2007
an early bday gift and some stitch markers!
I participated in the get stitchy stitch marker exchange and I have to say that I got one of the coolest partners. :) Not only is she a sweetheart with a great sense of humor, but she also has a big heart. :) My partner was Crissy. And this is what I received in the mail when I got home from work!
This is the entire package, minus the very nice bday card she sent me. :) Oh, and everything is posing on top a very large cloth grocery bag from Super Bear Supermarket. I love it!! I can't wait to use it!
Here are my stitch markers and a row counter (which she's going to have to tell me how to use! lol). Do you see the cute lil birdies??? I had commented to her about how cool I thought they were because I had seen them in her shop and she surprised me with some of my very own. :)
On top of all of that, she also sent me some yarn!!! Above is a skein of tofutsie sock yarn (which I had actually been curious about!) See sp, you're not the only one trying to make me into a reformed sockknitter. ;)
And this, this is Alaskan hand-dyed yarn!! It comes from Raven Frog Fiber Arts based in Sitka..not sure if there's a website because there isn't one listed on the label. The colorway is Kelp Bed and it's 50% Silk, 50% Merino. Sigh...
Thank you, from the tips of my toes for this wonderful package, Crissy. :) It's not even my birthday yet and I'm already getting spoiled! A girl could get used to this. lol.
Thank you, from the tips of my toes for this wonderful package, Crissy. :) It's not even my birthday yet and I'm already getting spoiled! A girl could get used to this. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The red parts on either end of your row counter are the knobs... twist them to adjust the count. I have one just like it!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty stuff, you have a very nice pal.
Very nice!! Lucky girl. Now, knit some socks. LOL
ReplyDeleteWow lots of nice yarn and stitch markers, including your counter one...how clever!
ReplyDeletehappy knitting :)
Cool stuff!
ReplyDeleteYou sure have been getting alot of cool swag lately!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDelete