Thursday, April 5, 2007

knitterly progress

I thought that some inquiring minds would want to see how things were going with the projects I've been working on as of late. I didn't snap any photos of thermal because, it hasn't grown that much since you last saw it! Here, before you, is my so-called scarf thus far. It is almost complete. I hope it get it done if not tonight at least by the time I get back from visiting my family!
Persephone is growing and turning into a magnificent thing, don't you agree? I've finally found my goove with her. I switched over to using circs and it's much easier. I went back up to size 5s too. The pattern is coming out so nicely! I kinda want to keep it for myself! :O
And last but not least, we have my traveling vines scarf. I am one pattern repeat from finishing-if I stuck with the pattern. I want to make it longer and I think I am going to go for maybe 10 more pattern repeats. It's gorgeous. Even unblocked I think it's beautiful. I can't imagine how it'll look once completed and blocked!
I leave you with this, a close up of the pattern stitch in my traveling vines scarf. :)

7 comments:

  1. G-girl, your scarves ALL look gorgeous! I don't think I could pick which one I like best! ;)

    >^..^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, such progress! everything looks great! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. All look great. My fave - is the red scarf. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the yarn you're using for Your So Called Scarf? It's super pretty (so I need to know what it is so I can get some of my own!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress! Very pretty :)

    happy knitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. is that the whole list of WIPs? You're going along well.
    and bye the bye there's a freebie pattern foe wristwarmers that match your travelling vine scarf over on my Blog if you're interested.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!