Thursday, April 5, 2007

my favorite knit and then some!

would have to be this...from here. I wear it everywhere and bring it everytime I go out if I know I'm going to gone into the evening. It keeps my poor sensitive to the cold ears warm! I don't even care if it doesn't match with whatever I'm wearing, I still wear the thing. I've been wanting to make one for my fiance, but am not sure what colors I'm going to use. I have a full skein leftover from this but can't decide on what solid color will complement it. I've got skeins leftover from these projects as well. I will probably end up making him this instead with the two leftover skeins from those two projects but I'm not too sure I want to go with a blue/green color scheme. What do you guys things? I like the brown and off-white used in the pattern and honestly, those are my fiance's colors. He's very into the neutrals. We'll see. I kind of want to cast on for this hat now but I know I should wait.


5 comments:

  1. And now I know what you look like, LOL!!
    I think with that scarf, Swell in brown and white would be so cool. Mixed patterns...he wants neutral, he'll get neutral! Just not matchy matchy neutrals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hat. What a cute picture of yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL i knew there was something i liked about you. the green hat i knit for me during the green hat along well that thing and i sleep togeather sometimes LOL it got so cold here i was so glad it was made of wool . and i wear mine every where too. dont care what people think :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder you wear it all the time...it really looks very cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!