Thursday, April 5, 2007
my favorite knit and then some!
would have to be this...
from here. I wear it everywhere and bring it everytime I go out if I know I'm going to gone into the evening. It keeps my poor sensitive to the cold ears warm! I don't even care if it doesn't match with whatever I'm wearing, I still wear the thing. I've been wanting to make one for my fiance, but am not sure what colors I'm going to use. I have a full skein leftover from this but can't decide on what solid color will complement it. I've got skeins leftover from these projects as well. I will probably end up making him this instead with the two leftover skeins from those two projects but I'm not too sure I want to go with a blue/green color scheme. What do you guys things? I like the brown and off-white used in the pattern and honestly, those are my fiance's colors. He's very into the neutrals. We'll see. I kind of want to cast on for this hat now but I know I should wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And now I know what you look like, LOL!!
ReplyDeleteI think with that scarf, Swell in brown and white would be so cool. Mixed patterns...he wants neutral, he'll get neutral! Just not matchy matchy neutrals! :)
Looks very cute on you!!
ReplyDeleteLove your hat. What a cute picture of yourself! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL i knew there was something i liked about you. the green hat i knit for me during the green hat along well that thing and i sleep togeather sometimes LOL it got so cold here i was so glad it was made of wool . and i wear mine every where too. dont care what people think :)
ReplyDeleteNo wonder you wear it all the time...it really looks very cute on you :)
ReplyDelete