Thursday, August 30, 2007

Have you seen this yet???

If you haven't yet, it is Juliet--another creation from those Zephyr gals. :) Oh, I can't wait to pick up some yarn for this and start knitting it up!!
Okay, in some life news--today was the Kindergarten "BBQ" at the park and it was fun. It was really cool to meet most of the students that will be in our class. They had a great time. The parents are wonderfully warm and awesome. Tomorrow we have our staff party @ our boss's house--apparently the food is going to be amazing! We've still got a lot of loose ends to tie up in our classroom--more so than we had oh, say Monday. It's because we went shopping yesterday. So today was the aftermath--having to put everything away! We're still in the process. We have two kids coming in to do a school visit and then we'll be trying to piece together the rest of the room at least by Wednesday!
In knitting news--thermal is pretty much all seamed up--except one sleeve is a bit bunched up. :P And I haven't taken the time out to fix it. I'm moving right along with my thujas--I'm to the heel with the second sock so it should be done soon.

8 comments:

  1. what a cool pattern! probably not something i'd wear, but it is quite cute!

    wait a minute... did i hear you say you were THIS CLOSE to completely finishing thermal and you moved on to socks? what am i ever going to do with you?! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pattern! Congrats on almost being done on thermal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pattern is very cute. I really like the longer version.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap, that is SO COOL. I must knit it. I don't know when, maybe now. I've only got a billion things going, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That will be a super cute sweater! Can't wait to see thermal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a great cardi!

    And congratulations on the teacher gig. I can't remember if I already have said that. I'm a teacher too, not professionally [I teach sunday school, kindermusik and homeschool] but it is in my blood. I personally think that teaching is one of the most important and under appreciated jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my daughter would love wearing that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Thanks for letting me know. I wonder how it would look in a larger size? I'm off to check it out right now!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to leave me a comment. Happy reading!